Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ayushya Devmurari <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/24 08:24:12 UTC

Access mobile website (deployed on tomcat) locally.

Hi All,

I have posted a question about deploying and accessing the mobile
website inside tomcat.
Following is the link to the SO question.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34448253/open-m-localhost8080-url-deployed-locally-on-tomcat

Can anyone please provide updates?

Regards

Re: Access mobile website (deployed on tomcat) locally.

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.