Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/12/12 09:09:17 UTC

Please help with rev. 603506

David, all,

could you please review and help to find a good fix for the issue I've
reported and fixed (with a very temp fix) in:

?

I think that the problem is related with the commit #568816

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: Please help with rev. 603506

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Okay, I've taken a look at this and made some changes and some
comments in rev 603569.

-David