Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 05:13:11 UTC

Maven's 404 says not to report broken links

The custom 404 page for the Maven site says, "There is no need to
monitored and repaired."

Is that really true?  If so, how does it happen, and who is doing it?

--
Wendy

Re: Maven's 404 says not to report broken links

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
That was something I was intending to do when I first rewrote the m1
documentation, but hit some stumbling blocks and forgot to take it
out of the 404.

- Brett