Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@level2crm.com> on 2013/09/03 20:35:34 UTC

Angular Branch

Hello,

Does the angular branch has something more advanced than trunk?

Because I tried to compile trunk and I was unable to compile and it
shows the same problem than angular branch.

What's the branch you are developing on?

Best regards,

--
Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado 	*Level2 CRM*
   Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado

M. +34 607 81 42 76
E. gaguilar@level2crm.com <ma...@level2crm.com>

RE: Angular Branch

Posted by "Gornstein, Daniel S." <dg...@mitre.org>.
Gonzalo,

What is the error that is happening when building?

I am not sure if this is your issue, but when we added in requireJs, which is in both angular branch and trunk, we started to use the r.js optimizer.

It first tries to use node.js  and falls back to Rhino. If you do not have node.js installed and there is a space in one of the folder names for the path where the folder sits on your computer it will fail when trying to build.

If this is the case, remove all spaces from folder names and try again.

If this is not the case, please send us the error you are running into.

Thanks,
Dan

Does the angular branch has something more advanced than trunk?

Because I tried to compile trunk and I was unable to compile and it shows the same problem than angular branch.

What's the branch you are developing on?

Best regards,

--
[Image removed by sender. Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado]

[cid:image002.jpg@01CEA8B6.0F14F8F0]