Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/24 07:19:14 UTC

[m2] tests named XXXTestCase.java executed unexpectedly

I have some base TestCase classes under src/test/java that are being
executed during the test phase.

This seems unexpected because their names do not match the default
includes pattern of "**/*Test.java".

One example could be src/test/java/org/example/ExampleTestCase.java.

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

Re: [m2] tests named XXXTestCase.java executed unexpectedly

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, there is an open issue for that. However, you can also name it
Abstract*TestCase, which is excluded.

- Brett

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.