Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Robert <da...@sbcglobal.net> on 2016/09/03 00:49:22 UTC

Office Writer Spell Check...

The Spell Check option “Ignore All” doesn’t work.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Office Writer Spell Check...

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Robert wrote:
> The Spell Check option “Ignore All” doesn’t work.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Robert;
You do not give us a lot to diagnose your problem with. If you are
expecting it to ignore all spelling errors that is not the way it is
designed to work. Ignore all and replace all work only on the
highlighted misspelling. For instance if the word kat is highlighted it
will suggest cat and ignore all will ignore all occurrences of kat in
the document.
If this does not assist in you case please reply to the list with more
information that describes the issue you are having.

As a courtesy I have cc'd your e-mail address as you are not subscribed
to the list. Please reply only to the list and not to me personally.

Regards
Keith