Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Natit <pe...@zirius.no> on 2008/03/06 09:29:00 UTC

active mq simpleauthplugin

Hi, we need to create our own auth plugin, but i am somewhat confused about
the "groups" in the BrokerPlugin interface.

I assume this is what topics/queues the user has access to, but how do i
actually tell the auth plugin that user x should only have access to topic
a,b and c?

Not that these might not even have been created yet. I also need a way to
automatically add x as a subscriber to these topics.