Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Haikal Pribadi <ha...@grakn.ai> on 2017/03/18 22:07:44 UTC

Re: Introducing GRAKN.AI as a TinkerPop-Enabled Graph System

Hi everyone,

We finally got a logo recently. So I'm wondering if someone would be so kind to help us update the logo on the TinkerPop website? Specifically on the TinkerPop-Enabled Graph Systems. Please find the logo attached. And while you're at it, if you can update the name from "Grakn" to "GRAKN.AI" that would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

--
Haikal Pribadi
Founder and CEO of GRAKN.AI

Follow our work on:
https://grakn.ai/community

haikal@grakn.ai
+44 (0) 2077 005888
@haikalpribadi
@graknlabs

Grakn Labs Ltd
Unit 22, 8 Hornsey Street
London N7 8EG, UK
https://grakn.ai/

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Please note that the logo and name have been updated.

	http://tinkerpop.apache.org/providers.html <http://tinkerpop.apache.org/providers.html>

Thank you,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com