Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/02/05 22:01:47 UTC

Addition to POM

Hi,

As part of trying to sort licensing muck, I would like to add a license
field in the POM so that Maven can display the license clearly on the
project pages and to look ahead to making a mechanism where projects can
be warned about assembling things that may cause them legal problems.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Why is build:start not called any longer?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 18:28, Colin Sampaleanu wrote:
> Currently the build:start goal is always available, but is not called by
> defualt at the beginning of builds. Looks like in the past it was also
> always added as the first goal.
>
> I would prefer to add a postGoal to build:start to do inits (in
> maven.xml), otherwise I have to do preGoals to other goals that might or
> might not be related (forcing me to do them in several places).
>
> Was the change intentional? I looked through CVS logs in the mailing
> list but couldn't figure out if it was...

I turned if off while doing the refactoring because the goals were
defined in driver.jelly. I still want to push all the contents of driver
jelly into a core plugin so that everything can be handled the same. It
will get turned back on.

> Colin

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Why is build:start not called any longer?

Re: Addition to POM

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
that sounds good.

- robert