Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Mike McDonald <ke...@kelek.com> on 2001/10/10 20:51:07 UTC

Resource (template) caching

Is there any way to limit the number or size of templates cached by Velocity,
or to clear the cache completely?  (I am using Velocity 1.1 in a Servlet
environment.)
--

-- Mike McDonald <ke...@kelek.com>
   http://www.kelek.com

Re: Resource (template) caching

Posted by Attila Szegedi <sz...@freemail.hu>.
Install CVS. Then use CVS diff.
Attila.

Posted by Leon Messerschmidt <le...@opticode.co.za>.

> I just added some changes to a local copy of Velocity which would allow a
> cache size limit to be specified and which would clear old objects from
the
> cache as necessary.  I need to test it which means I need to have a
Velocity
> installation which I actually configure.  :-)   Once I do this, what is
the
> best way to submit the changes, especially if I don't have access to a
*NIX
> box with diff on it?

WinCVS does wonders for Windows Junkies.

~ Leon

Re: Resource (template) caching

Posted by Paul Sorenson <pa...@classware.com.au>.
Install cygwin on a Windows box.  It has diff.

If you only have access to a TRS80 then there probably isn't a diff for it
(someone correct me if I am wrong).

Posted by Anthony Eden <ae...@signaturedomains.com>.

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.