Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Josh Chappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2010/03/12 19:35:30 UTC

datetime and yui clash

Hi,

I am upgrading our software to use wicket 1.4.7 and have run into an issue.
We have a wicketstuff-yui menu that is using the 1.4.2 snapshot of yui. Then
I have a DatePicker from the wicket-datetime jar added to a DateTextField.
When I click the picker icon nothing happens. If I remove the main menu then
it works.

My guess is that there are some overlapping javascript calls going on with
the yui stuff. I tried overriding the includeYUILibraries() method to return
false on the DatePicker but this still did not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Josh

RE: datetime and yui clash

Posted by Josh Chappelle <jc...@4redi.com>.
In case anyone was wondering, this issue seems to be fixed with the latest
snapshot of YUI that was released today.

This issue might be specific to IE8. I can't reproduce it in Chrome. I
haven't tried others.

Josh

RE: datetime and yui clash

Posted by Josh Chappelle <jc...@4redi.com>.