Posted to jdo-user@db.apache.org by Ma...@hydrometer.de on 2008/03/27 11:53:15 UTC

Problem while downloading JDO 2.1

Hi.

I tried to download the latest version of the JDO 2.1 spec from the
downloads page of db.apache.org.
But everytime I click on the link
http://db.apache.org/jdo/releases/release-2.1.cgi I get an "Internal Server
Error".
If I try to download JDO 2.0 I can see the next page with the download
links for all the JDO
parts, but then the link
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/javax.jdo/jars/jdo2-api-2.0.jar gives me an
"Internal Server Error" too.

Please, can some fix the links for downloading?

Thanks

Markus

Bitte überlegen Sie, ob Sie diese Nachricht wirklich ausdrucken müssen/
before printing, think about environmental responsibility.

Hydrometer GmbH, Industriestraße 13, 91522 Ansbach,
Telefon + 49 981 1806 0, Telefax +49 981 1806 615
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ansbach, Registriergericht: Ansbach HRB 69
Geschäftsführer: Johannes Sappa (Sprecher), Dr.-Ing. Robert Westphal

Der Inhalt der vorstehenden E-Mail ist nicht rechtlich bindend. Diese
E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen.
Informieren Sie    uns bitte, wenn Sie diese E-Mail fälschlicherweise
erhalten haben. Bitte löschen Sie in diesem Fall die Nachricht. Jede
unerlaubte Form der Reproduktion, Bekanntgabe, Änderung, Verteilung
und/oder Publikation dieser E-Mail ist strengstens untersagt.

The contents of the above mentioned e-mail is not legally binding. This
e-mail contains confidential and/or legally protected information. Please
inform us if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it in such
a case. Each unauthorized reproduction, disclosure, alteration,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Re: Problem while downloading JDO 2.1

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Markus,

I believe that I have fixed the problem with release-2.1.cgi, though it
may take a few hours to reach the external site. The spec is actually
not there. The official 2.1 spec will be available from
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=243 in a few days. Currently, you can
download the final draft at
http://db.apache.org/jdo/specifications.html. There are no changes from
that version to the one that will be on the JCP site.

I don't have any trouble with the ibiblio link to jdo2-api-2.0.jar. I
can also get the 2.1 jar by just changing that URL from...2.0.jar to
2.1.jar. Maybe there was a temporary problem at ibiblio.

You can get all the jar files by browsing
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/javax.jdo/jars/ and
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.jdo/jars/. And the final 2.1
javadoc is at the Apache JDO site: http://db.apache.org/jdo/javadoc.html.

Hope this helps,