Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by br...@hotmail.com on 2010/05/21 00:47:51 UTC

copy artifact to lib folder without version in file name

Hello all,
I'm using ivy.jar directly(not ant->ivy).  I think what I want to do should be simple. I want my artifacts, without version number in file name, to download the lib folder of my project.

for example I have artifact in the repository:
repository/mycompany/myproject/myartifact/1.0/myindividualartifact.dll

and I want to download it to
lib/mycompany/myproject/myindividualartifact.dll

I'm able to find the artifact in the repository and download it (I set the lib folder to be my cache) but I haven't found a way to control the file output in the lib folder so I'm getting
lib/mycompany/mysystem/dlls/myindividualartifact-1.0.dll

Is there an easy way to do this?

thanks,
   Steve