Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by colin adam <cj...@hotmail.com> on 2001/01/06 00:24:23 UTC

Re: Stupid Tomcat

Are you running Tomcat 3.1 under NT? If so then it can't be fixed i don't think. This question comes up often on the tomcat news group. Try 3.2. Also, see my reply to an on 03/01/2001 "Re: Caching with Tomcat" for more info on 3.2.
Posted by Octav Chipara <oc...@cse.unl.edu>.
HI Adam,

I am using Tomcat 3.2 .... I have set the context path as below .... can you
please give some more clues about how this could be achived. Thanks.

<Context path="/soap/samples" docBase="c:\working\soap-2_0\samples"
debug="1" reloadable="true">

</Context>

- Octav

RE: Stupid Tomcat