Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2017/01/20 00:48:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Knox Committer: Sandeep More

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Knox
has invited Sandeep More to become a committer and PMC member and we are
pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

His contributions of sizable features, improvements and bug fixes has
proven him a valuable contributor from a code perspective.

Sandeep has also demonstrated commitment to the Apache Knox project with
regards to releases, design, architecture and community support.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in welcoming Sandeep in his new role with Apache Knox!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Knox Committer: Sandeep More

Posted by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Larry and to the Knox PMC for the invitation, I am really
grateful for the opportunity, this is really big for me. I would also like
to thank the Knox community for helping me out !

Looking forward to contributing to awesome Apache Knox project and
community !

Happy coding,
Sandeep More

Posted by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Sumit for the kind words and your support and encouragement !
Excited and thrilled to help and contribute as much as I can :)

Best,
Sandeep

Posted by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sumit Gupta <su...@hortonworks.com>.