Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 00:15:40 UTC

Re: [OT] Facelets & JSP Scriptlets

Shawn,

This should be directed to the Facelets list;  but I'll answer
it here:  no, Facelets doesn't support JSP scriptlets, and
is extremely unlikely to ever do so.

-- Adam

immediate action for non commands

Posted by Lance Frohman <lf...@gmail.com>.
What is the "best practice" if I need a drop down list -
<h:selectOneListbox> - change
to go to the server, as if there was an immediate="true" on a command
button.
Depending on what is selected in the <h:selectOneListbox>, the page will be
displayed differently.
I was using a kludge with onclick="" submitting a <h:commandButton
style="visibility:hidden;" ...>

Thanks,
Lance

Re: [OT] Facelets & JSP Scriptlets

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
But someone did implement "bashlets" for it.
I don't remember the details, but it was a scripting language for simple tasks.