Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Steve Hathaway <sh...@e-z.net> on 2012/03/23 06:25:08 UTC

Re: current Xalan C version -- 1.11

On 9/20/2011 10:03 PM, Kopet, Gary wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been reading over the list archives and I wanted to be sure I've
> got this right. I'm looking to get the latest Xalan C source, as on
> the windows side we are compiling with MSVC 10
>
> It looks like the svn trunk is the way to get it (as opposed to one of
> the source tarballs). Also it appears that Xerces C 3.1.1 is the
> compatible version. Is the source tarball ok for that, or should I get
> that from svn also?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Gary Kopet
>

> Protected by Websense Hosted Email Security --- www.websense.com

The Apache Xalan-C Subversion (1.11) is fully compliant with MSVC10.  It
is well supported with Xerces-C 3.1.1.

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xalan/c/trunk

I also have some Windows pre-release binary packages and documentation
that can be downloaded from my committer's web site.

    http://www.apache.org/~shathaway

Comments and updates to the documentation, sources, and packages are
always welcome on this mail list.  You should also look at submitting
JIRA issues for tracking purposes.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project