Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Silvère Virlot <si...@ensmp.fr> on 2006/01/25 20:51:15 UTC

How to upload & download a file from a remote database thanks to Axis ?

Hi all,

I'm using Axis 1.1 with Tomcat 4.1.30 to download data from a remote database to
a GUI written in Java.
Server side, I have a JWS file which describe all remote methods which provide
data from the database.
Client side, I have an API written in Java.

Is there anybody which know the best way to read and store some files from a
java-GUI to this database (2Mo < file size < 10Mo) ?
How attachments work and how can I download this attachment into a mySQL BLOB ?

Thanks

Silvère