Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2012/08/29 01:56:48 UTC

Shindig 2.5.0 Beta4 Release

Hi Everyone,

I am getting ready to spin our Beta4 release.  There are 2 [1][2] JIRAs
that are still open against 2.5.0-beta4, both are from Adam.  Adam do you
think you think we can get these closed in the next day or should we move
them to Beta5?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-1839
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-1801

-Ryan