Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Navendu Garg <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/16 17:12:07 UTC

Would like to submit some code

Hi,

I had a requirement for adding page labels  (See PDF Reference
(http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf, page 374
(12.4.2 Page Labels). Since PDFBox does not have this functionality
currently. I ended up implementing it. How can I submit this code so
that it can be a part of PDFBox?

thanks,

Navendu Garg

Re: Would like to submit some code

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.
Please create an issue in jira and attach your code, checking box to license
it for use by the ASF.

Thanks!

Daniel