Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tom Bednarz <li...@bednarz.ch> on 2006/08/15 09:49:09 UTC

[SPAM ?]Re: [SPAM ?][SPAM ?]Re: [SPAM ?]Error in dependencyCheck when using Connection pooling

Well I found this message on Google too. Fact is, that nobody really
knows what the problem is. And it seems to appear with many different
containers, not only Tomcat. Fact is, that I use this same JDBC driver
(it is a Sybase / iAnywhere driver) without any problems on an other
machine with exactly the same Tomcat Version. The only difference is
that there I use Eclipse 3.1 while the machine causing the problems has
3.2. It looks like there are some problems with the new WTP project in
Eclipse.

Lots of new versions of J2EE plugins base now on WTP. I currently
experience only problems with this. Deployment does not work correctly,
some of the XML Files (web.xml etc) are corrupted with funny tags and
file terminators etc.

On the eclipse.webtools newgroup nobody seems to answer the questions.
So better stay with the 'old' environment which (at least for me) works
fine.

Tom