Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Bhardwaj, Rahul" <Ra...@Kronos.com> on 2019/06/04 11:24:44 UTC

Understanding output of read/write histogram using opscenter API

Hi All,

Do we have any document to understand output of read/write histogram using opscenter API. We need them to ingest it to create one of our dashboards. We are facing difficulty in understanding its output if we relate it with 5 values like max,min,median,90th percentile,etc. Attaching one sample output. we could not find the way to get different percentile's data using API for read-histogram and write-histogram. Kindly help or provide some doc link related to its explanation.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Bhardwaj

Re: Understanding output of read/write histogram using opscenter API

Posted by Paul Chandler <pa...@redshots.com>.
Hi Rahul,

Opscenter is a Datastax product, have you raised a support request with them ( https://support.datastax.com <https://support.datastax.com/> ), they should be able to answer this sort of question.

Regards

Paul Chandler

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.
You can also ask at #opscenter channel at DataStax Academy Slack: http://academy.datastax.com/slack

Bhardwaj, Rahul  at "Tue, 4 Jun 2019 11:24:44 +0000" wrote:
 BR> Hi All,

 BR> Do we have any document to understand output of read/write histogram using opscenter API. We need them to ingest it to create
 BR> one of our dashboards. We are facing difficulty in understanding its output if we relate it with 5 values like
 BR> max,min,median,90th percentile,etc. Attaching one sample output. we could not find the way to get different percentile’s data
 BR> using API for read-histogram and write-histogram. Kindly help or provide some doc link related to its explanation.

 BR> Thanks and Regards,

 BR> Rahul Bhardwaj

With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
Solutions Architect EMEA, DataStax
http://datastax.com/