Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Andre Landwehr <an...@gmx.net> on 2000/08/10 12:29:35 UTC

playing around with 2.0a6

hi
I just decided to have a look at 2.0a6... is there a change
regarding EmbperlObject (or is it simply not implemented yet?),
since I cannot access $_[0] as a hash
reference any more, it seems to be a scalar reference

Andre

Re: playing around with 2.0a6

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
> > 2.0a6 is based on 1.3b3. The new feature of 1.3b4 are not in so far :-(
> >
> > I hope to have them in the next release of 2.x
>
> can you estimate when that will be?

I cannot promise anything, but I hope to get it done during the next two
weeks

Gerald

Re: playing around with 2.0a6

Posted by Andre Landwehr <an...@gmx.net>.