Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/01 14:51:23 UTC

Ibatis and Junit tests

Hi,

I am testing an Ibatis application with Junit.

I want to start each individual test method with a new database, so the Junit
setup() method executes a script to create a new database and its schema and
the Junit tearDown() method executes a shell script that drops the database.

The Ibatis application use a DaoManager.

The problem is that when tearDown() is executed there are still open
connections so the shell script cannot drop the database.

How can I close the connections opened by the framework?

Thanks

Oscar

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Ibatis and Junit tests

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at dbUnit?

I have used to to do DAO testing, and been very happy with it.

Larry