Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/03 10:05:53 UTC

Next Plan for AOO 4.0 Testing

Hi, all,
  I just want to update on our next plan for AOO 4.0 Testing. Since sidebar
FVT already finished, we are currently preparing for a full regression
which will cover the following areas:
(1) Basic Function Verification
(2) MS Interoperability Test
(3) 2nd phase of sidebar testing
(4) Defect verification

So following works are on going:
- Yi Xuan and Yu Zhen are inputting test cases in Testlink.
- Yu Zhen and I are working on are test guidance for the Full Regression
Test, and plan to publish it on our planning wiki for reference.
- Then we wait for the next snapshot build from Juergen which contains the
most recent fixes.

  I saw many people joined and volunteered for QA work. I will keep a list
and contact you all when the Regression Testing is kicked off. Thanks very
much for your supporting to AOO QA work!

- Shenfeng (Simon)

Re: Next Plan for AOO 4.0 Testing

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,
  Welcome and thanks for your volunteering!
  I will keep you in my list and assign test cases to you when started.

- Shenfeng (Simon)

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
Helllo Shenfeng,

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Edwin!

Posted by Edwin Sharp <el...@mail-page.com>.
elish

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edwin Sharp <el...@mail-page.com>.
Good luck to all of us!

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I finished the cases in Calc, could you assign me more cases?

Thank you

Posted by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com>.
Simon ,yuzhen and all,

Posted by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com>.
For Base testing , we may Inherit from AOO3.4/3.4.1 use-based testing ,
but it is good idea from Rob  that  have entire coverage testing schema

for Base as a long-term task

I am interested in writing database case and willing to perfect  database
general testing cases in wiki

And I have a suggestion

Is it possible that the case will be imported to testlink when
some testcase of Base is finished in wiki

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Great, Prachi! I assign you 30 more test cases in Testlink, they are all
about the Area in Sidebar. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Great, Diego! I assign you 29 more test cases on Win7 in Testlink, they are
all about the Area and Paragraph in Sidebar. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Posted by Diego Valle Rosado <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Great, Diego! I assign you 38 more test cases in Testlink, they are all
about the Line in Sidebar. I see that you have already started testing
them. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 1:59 AM, Diego Valle Rosado <

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Great, Prachi! I assign you 31 more test cases in Testlink, they are all
about the Position and Size in Sidebar. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Posted by Prachi <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Hello ,

Posted by Diego Valle Rosado <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Kay,

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Simon and all,

Posted by hector jimenez <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi shengfeng i can test AOO 4.0 in OS X, Win8 and Ubuntu 32-bit please
include me in your list, my username in testlink is HectorJV.
Best Regards.