Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/12 20:08:12 UTC

Unofficial Binaries for Aurora 0.21.0

All,

Since we voted to eliminate official binary packages with our last official
binary release being 0.20.0, I'm providing UNOFFICIAL binary packages for
the community via my own personal bintray account for 0.21.0

These unofficial packages were created with
https://github.com/apache/aurora-packaging/tree/0.21.x

I've tested these packages using our scripts in aurora-packaging.

If you run into any issues, please e-mail me personally (not through the
mailing list).

The binaries may be found here (they are signed with my GPG key for safety):

https://dl.bintray.com/rdelvalle/aurora

Thanks,

-Renan

Re: Unofficial Binaries for Aurora 0.21.0

Posted by thinker0 <th...@gmail.com>.
Homebrew released

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/32130

2018년 9월 21일 (금) 06:42, Stephan Erb <se...@apache.org>님이 작성: