Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> on 2021/03/25 01:55:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Bo Cong

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Pulsar has invited Bo Cong
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Congratulations and welcome onboard Bo Cong. Please join us to welcome Bo
Cong.

Thanks

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Bo Cong

Posted by Cem Aladogan <ca...@gmail.com>.
Well done Bo!

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bo!

Thanks,
Guangning

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2021年3月25日周四 下午1:47写道:

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Kudos Bo

Posted by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats Bo!

Thanks for your great job. Cheers to this exciting news!

Posted by Zhengxin Cai <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bo!

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.
Congratulations to Bo Cong~