Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by anis ben hamida <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/27 11:45:52 UTC

Feature isolation - newbie in Karaf

Good morning,

I have different jars using different versions of Camel (so to say) / jetty
components. The problem I had is that when installing these different
versions as features, I broke the Karaf web console.

Am I missing an option when installing bundles / features that do not
isolate the features from each other or is that a normal/expected behaviour
that I need to handle ?

Thank you for your answer.
Anis

Re: Feature isolation - newbie in Karaf

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Anis

If you are using camel features, you have to deal with right version import in your bundles.

If you want I can help you. Don't hesitate to ping me directly.

Regards
JB