Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michael Held <he...@cenix-bioscience.com> on 2002/08/27 14:14:05 UTC

compiling without javax.mail

Hi,

since the nightly build from 2002-08-22 I have some problems to compile the
project without javax.mail.
The 'build.sh' process fails, because he could not find javax.mail like this:

[javac]/jakarta-jmeter/src/components/org/apache/jmeter/visualizers/MailerModel.java:64:
package javax.mail does not exist
[javac] import javax.mail.Message;

I am not completly sure about function of 'build.xml', but the
'MailerModel.java' was not excluded from the compile process in the case, that
no javax.mail could be found. I have fixed this and inserted:

<exclude name="org/apache/jmeter/visualizers/MailerModel.java"

                                    unless="javamail.complete"/>

Please find a new 'build.xml' attached...
Good luck ;-)
Micha

Re: compiling without javax.mail

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.