Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/05/17 18:04:47 UTC

CLOUDSTACK-2554: Yet another blocker?

This one's filed as Major but I tried the XCP 1.6 hypervisor today on
our automated test infrastructure and I'm unable to even bring up a
zone with the XCP hypervisor:

The error when AgentManager attempts to reconnect to an XCP host is as listed
in the bug. Happy to provide any more logs:

To me this seems like another blocker.

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: CLOUDSTACK-2554: Yet another blocker?

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:23:10AM +0000, Chiradeep Vittal wrote:
> Also, why would the 4.2 system vm template block 4.1 ?
It doesn't.  I encountered the issue on master and the bug reporter
encountered it on 4.1. I fixed both. Except master had additional
fixes that are related to functionality targetted for 4.2. So both are
good now.

> >Prasanna,
> >
> >Just to confirm, the reviewboard submission for the issue that was
> >targeting the 4.1 branch was all inclusive of these fixes.  Correct?
Master fixes include fixes to some additional functionality added for
CPU and memory overcommits.

--
Prasanna.,

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.