Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Łukasz Pachciarek <lu...@um.poznan.pl> on 2006/02/22 09:08:08 UTC

JavaScript

Hello

I have javascript menu, it should display some gif on web page.
In javascript the gif is loaded using 'url("open.gif")'
and my question is:
what path to gif should be inserted to 'url(..)'
or how to insert the gif's path from tapestry?

--
Łukasz Pachciarek

Re: JavaScript

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Kent Tong <kent <at> cpttm.org.mo> writes:

> The url is relative to location of the stylesheet. If
> the stylesheet are served as a tapestry asset, then
> its url should be the root of the web app.

Above I was assuming the more obscure case where the asset
is a private asset. For context asset, obvious, its url is
just its url.

--
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)

Re: JavaScript