Posted to user@hive.apache.org by qq <98...@qq.com> on 2020/10/30 10:39:53 UTC

IMG_20201030_183051

When I insert data into the hive table through insert into, the following error appears:

Can anyone tell me how to solve it?

回复: IMG_20201030_183051

Posted by qq <98...@qq.com>.
The first time I inserted the data, it was normal, but the second time I used the same command to insert the data, the error occurred.
Hive MetaStore log:

I have checked the data line, the data type is consistent with the table structure

Posted by Narayanan Venkateswaran <vn...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

From your screenshot the exception is from StatsTask. Seems like the error
happens while storing statistics. Can you query from the hive table to
check if the insertion happened ?

If I am right, I think there was a mismatch in the datatype in the table
and the value that you tried to insert.

Check,

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52960942/hive-record-inserted-but-then-get-a-error

Is it possible for you to please paste the failure next time instead of a
photo of the screen ?

Thank you,
Narayanan