Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Lockhart, Roland" <R....@aamgroup.com> on 2022/11/24 22:55:29 UTC

email list vs knowledgebase

Hi

I have been subscribed to this list for some time and while the information exchange is good to have, is there anything in the form of a searchable KB I can get access to?

The vast majority of exchanges are not relevant to me but on occasion I see something useful. It would be good to have that elsewhere, and a central searchable place would probably take some load of the support people dealing with the same requests.

Thanks

[AAM Group]
Roland Lockhart
DevOps Team Lead
+61 8 9228 6807
+61 408 384 993
R.Lockhart@aamgroup.com<ma...@aamgroup.com>
aamgroup.com<https://aamgroup.com/>
[https://aamgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/icon-linkedin.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/aam-pty-ltd> [https://aamgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/icon-twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/AAMGroup>  [https://aamgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/icon-youtube.png] <https://www.youtube.com/AAMPtyLtd>

==================================================================== Attention Email Disclaimer Notice - This message is the property of AAM Pty Ltd. The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error please notify AAM Pty Ltd immediately via email to mailadmin@aamgroup.com This email has been scanned and cleared by Exchange Online Protection, however AAM Pty Ltd does not guarantee this message free of viruses, or interference.

Re: email list vs knowledgebase

Posted by Ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
The list archives that Nick's mentioned are here:

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?user@guacamole.apache.org

I suspect these may be the closest to the sort of thing you're looking for?

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.