Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/10 19:07:33 UTC

Aries-jpa 2: some issues while deploying

Hi OSGi experts!

I played a little with Aries JPA 2, and I have some issues when deploying
it:

I'm using a combination of pax-jdbc config (with a client driver),
Aries-JTA, Aries JPA 2 (and OpenJPA 2.4.0), and for the business stuff, I
set all underlying deps as "prerequisite=true" and use pax-cdi-(web-)?weld
(1.0.0-RC1), CXF and/or camel wth ActiveMQ.

​Sometimes, the deployment is OK​, so my UI bundle starts and I'm really
happy, but on the other side, sometimes my daos (repository, criteria API,
etc...) are staying in the graceperiod mode (I'm using blueprint on these
dao's modules).

Do want that sample? I can branch my sample, but it's a rather complicated
stuff (trying to make a full stacked fwk).

Best regards

​Charlie​

--
Charlie Mordant