Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/19 19:12:38 UTC

Re: Release Voting

HI Aurora Devs,

Following up on Jake's email about release, is Aurora ready for
hatching a release?

- Henry

Re: Release Voting

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks Jake!

Re: Release Voting

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hi Damien
Always appreciate new contributions. If you could please create a ticket
for this and
submit a patch we would be happy to review

-Jake

Re: Release Voting

Posted by Damien Hardy <dh...@viadeoteam.com>.
Hello,