Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 20:55:25 UTC

Wikipedia entry on Tapestry

I was updating the Wikipedia entry ... I have enough access to update the
page, but not enough to update the logo. Perhaps someone else has that
right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapestry_(programming)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Wikipedia entry on Tapestry

Posted by Christian Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.