Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by rajab57 <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 19:53:07 UTC

[jcr-mapping] Can jcr mapping be done through bean fields without set/get methods ?

Hi,

I would like to do jcr mapping for a java class through the fields. I have
some scenarios where
I would like to expose only the getter and not allow it to be modified. Also
these objects are in states where they cannot be directly used with set and
get from outside. In these situations, i woulld like to write java Beans
without the getter/setter pair.

When I do such a mapping I get an error message that the setter method is
not there.

I looked at the graffito-jcr-mapping.dtd to see if there were any flags that
can handle the case without set/get. But I could not find any.

Is there a way to specifiy java class without setter/getter for jcr Mapping
?

Thanks for the help in advance,

Raji