Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Felix Garcia Romero <fe...@tdi.tudistrito.es> on 2001/02/05 09:28:28 UTC

about performance

I'd like to know your opinion about the performance of the next code.

principal,import1 and import2 are Strings which contain xsl code. I obtain
them from a database.

        XSLTProcessor processor=XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();
        StylesheetRoot stylesheet = processor.processStylesheet(new
XSLTInputSource(new StringReader(principal)));
        StylesheetRoot stylesheet1 = processor.processStylesheet(new
XSLTInputSource(new StringReader(import1)));
        StylesheetRoot stylesheet2 = processor.processStylesheet(new
XSLTInputSource(new StringReader(import2)));
        Vector v=new Vector();
        v.addElement(stylesheet1);
        v.addElement(stylesheet2);
        stylesheet.setImports(v);
        stylesheet.process(new XSLTInputSource("myXml.xml"),new
XSLTResultTarget("result.html"));

Is there other way to do this (taking into account that I obtain the xsl
from database)?

Thanks in advance.