Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Stan Garnet <ia...@mindspring.com> on 2006/01/03 05:25:12 UTC

The next home inspection NHIE prep class starts Jan 7 and the next code class starts Jan 10. Yes you can still register.

 select the course that works for you

A training and resource facility for home inspectors,

builders and home owners.

contact us www.WeTeachHouse.com

Call Stan A. Garnet @ 770-512-8228 or Carita Ferrell @ 770-552-1224 or
email: stan@WeTeachHouse.com
<mailto:stan@weteachhouse.com?subject=contact%20from%20e%20flyer>

Winter 2006 Professional courses

 INSPECtion courses

INTRODUCTION
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=14>  TO PROFESSIONAL HOME INSPECTING AND THE NATIONAL HOME INSPECTOR
TEST PREPARATION The next class starts Jan 7

COMMERCIAL
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=28>  PROPERTY INSPECTOR The next class starts May 4

BUILDING CODES

IRC
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=35>  BUILDING CODE The next class starts Jan 10

BUILDER
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=15>  CONTRACTOR "C" The next class starts Jan 23

PRACTICAL
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=16>  CODE APPLICATION FOR BUILDERS AND INSPECTORS The next class starts
Jan 25

IRC
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=33>  PLUMBING CODE The next class starts Feb 14

IRC
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=34>  ELECTRICAL CODE The next class starts Feb 7

IRC
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=36>  MECHANICAL CODE The next class starts Mar 7

HOW TO PASS THE IRC CODE EXAMS class date to be announced

ROOFING

LEARN
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=7>  MORE ABOUT ROOFS AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR The next class starts Feb 15

STRUCTURE

IS
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=10>  THE HOME STRUCTURALLY SOUND? RED FLAGS TO LOOK FOR The next class
starts Feb 15

ELECTRICAL

HOW
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?
cid=18>  TO PERFORM AN ELECTRICAL INSPECTION The next class starts Mar 17

Class sizes will be limited. Register early.

quick links

Class <http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/calendar.cfm>
Calendar

Directions <http://www.press.inspectorsassociates.com/mailer/directions.htm>
to Campus

Professional
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_professional_educa
tion_courses.cfm>  Education

Homeowner
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_homeowner.cfm>
Classes

  _____

"Setting the standard for Home Inspections" Accept nothing less than an ASHI
Inspection. Be confident and secure in using an ASHI inspector from
http://www.ashigeorgia.com. You will gain peace of mind being inspected by
the best in the industry.

  _____

Discount price if paid with Cash, Check or Money Order at time of
registration. Easy payment plans provided by We Teach House, Click to view
credit card and deferred payment pricing and plan.

  _____

Our training is provided by We Teach House Institute, located in Roswell,
Georgia. All of our instructors are Building Code Certified in one or more
disciplines. Have a minimum of 10 years experience in property inspections
and or have received specialized training in their field of instruction. Our
Home Inspection courses are taught by ASHI members.

Didn't find all your answers?
Click <http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/faq_training.cfm>
here..

We Teach House
339 S. Atlanta St
Roswell, GA 30075

770-552-1224

Our campus is located in Historic Roswell Georgia. Click
<http://www.press.inspectorsassociates.com/mailer/directions.htm>  for
directions

Owned and operated by Inspectors Associates, Inc. ASHI member ID: 204406

To be removed from this news letter mailing list. Click
<mailto:carita@weteachhouse.com?subject=Remove%20me%20from%20email%20list>
Here. Then click send.