Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Todd Allen <tb...@copart.com> on 2007/09/14 02:15:33 UTC

Rampart sample/tutorial

I need to implement user name/password authentication in an Axis2 1.1
web service.  Can someone point me to a useful set of samples or a
good tutorial on Rampart and the user name token?

Thanks,
Todd

Re: Rampart sample/tutorial

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Todd,
         There are very useful set of examples in the rampart source under
the
module rampart-samples. Check the sample 02 and sample 03 under basic
samples and they are on "UsernameToken" authentication.

sample 02<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/java/modules/rampart-samples/basic/sample02/>
sample 03<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/java/modules/rampart-samples/basic/sample03/>

        I found two good tutorials on "UsernameToken" authentication and
hope
these will help you.

UsernameToken Authentication with Rampart <http://wso2.org/library/240>
How can I obtain UsernameToken information at the
service?<http://wso2.org/library/169>

Regards,
Nandana