Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Hilary Bannister <hi...@cwcom.net> on 2001/03/14 00:51:25 UTC

Namespaces

Dear Sir,

I am having problems copying namespace information through Xerces XMLReader.
I am using xerces-1.2.3.  I noticed that you commented that there were
problems using characterStreams with UTF-16 so I tried using an
FileInputStream set to UTF-8 but the namespace info is still being lost.
Have you any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Hilary

Hilary Bannister MBCS
173 Goldthorn Hill, Penn, Wolverhampton WV2 4QB
Computer Software Developer (especially VC++, JAVA, XML, EDIF)
Tel: +44 1902 338 483   Fax: +44 1902 338 483
E-mail: hilary.bannister@cwcom.net