Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hines, Bill" <bh...@hersheys.com> on 2000/09/19 19:29:52 UTC

Anyone Using Struts with VisualAge Java/WebSphere?

I'd like to begin re-architecting some of our applications from the old
shtml/servlet model to a newer J2EE/Model2/Struts approach. Our standards
are IBM VisualAge Java Enterprise (just received 3.5) and WebSphere
AppServer/Studio (waiting for 3.5). Has anyone used these tools to implement
Struts? They only have JSP 1.0 and Servlet 2.1 but you can use Tomcat with
them, so I was wondering how much a hassle that is or how much functionality
you lose if you do that (local unit testing, debugging, etc).

Thanks, Bill Hines
Hershey Foods

ActionForm and ActionClass across multiple pages.

Posted by John Sisk <jo...@flashmail.com>.
I need to build 3 or 4 pages that interact with one formBean similar to the
section on ActionForm Beans in the User Guide. What setep do I need in the
ActionClass and in Action.xml to control the way the pages will flow from
one to the other after each submission?