Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> on 1997/06/07 14:46:35 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache/htdocs/manual/mod mod_mime.html

Paul Sutton wrote:

> pcs         97/06/07 05:53:02
>
>   Modified:    htdocs/manual/mod  mod_mime.html
>   Log:
>   Update the summary part of mod_mime documentation to:
>     - not state that extensions must be given in a particular order
>     - mention assigning of handlers and use of info in content-negotiation
>     - mention effect of 'unknown' extensions
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.13      +37 -15    apache/htdocs/manual/mod/mod_mime.html

Should these doc changes also be going on the 1.2 branch? Should we consider
rebranching 1.2 after we've reacted to the usual crop of new stuff that seems
inevitable after a full release?

Should Paul and I consider Getting A Life(tm)?

Cheers,

Ben.

Re: cvs commit: apache/htdocs/manual/mod mod_mime.html

Posted by Paul Sutton <pa...@ukweb.com>.
On Sat, 7 Jun 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Should these doc changes also be going on the 1.2 branch? Should we consider
> rebranching 1.2 after we've reacted to the usual crop of new stuff that seems
> inevitable after a full release?

Oh bummer. I forgot that the docs would branch at the same time as the
source. Should I apply these changes to the 1_2_X branch as well then?
Does someone know the magic cvs incantation to merge these head changes
into the branch (-j something???).

> Should Paul and I consider Getting A Life(tm)?

+1.

//pcs