Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/01 06:42:02 UTC

Google Summer of Code 2014

Hello,

I read about Google Summer of Code and saw Roller Project in past have
participated in GSOC. Apache Foundation have been participating in GSOC
each year. I was wondering if this year also Roller is participating in
GSOC. I am student and is very excited of this kind of opportunity in my
summer.
If Roller community have any new implementation to work in future, I
would love to work on it in this summer with GSOC.I have been already
worked on roller themes and some issues in JIRA. I will be happy to
contribute through GSOC also, as this will help me get more exposure. If
Roller community can this year again can have some some tasks and
participate in GSOC, I will be very thankful.

*Gaurav Saini*
/Developer, Digital Marketing and Pursuing B.Tech/
/Email: gauravsaini03 at gmail dot com/

Re: Google Summer of Code 2014

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gaurav, I don't personally participate in GSOC, never have, and have
no plans to start doing so.  You may wish to do some Googling or look at
other Apache projects for potential GSOC opportunities. I know very
little about it, so can't be much of a source of information for you
here. Perhaps someone else on the Roller team can help you here, but
definitely not me.  Good luck!

Cheers,
Glen

Posted by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com>.