Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Hewko, Doug" <Do...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca> on 2001/10/04 18:08:45 UTC

Multiple instances of Cocoon?

Can you have multiple instances of Cocoon running at the same time? I would
like to split my web site in Cocoon into a development and testing system.

I tried adding a development directory structure in my sitemap.xmap with
limited success. My relative links do not work as the web pages are being
redirected from my development version to the real version.

Re: Multiple instances of Cocoon?

Posted by Heath Stewart <hs...@esotericrealm.com>.
Look at your Tomcat documentation under the "Contexts" section. I finally
found my answer there (after google'ing the 'net, the answer was right in
front of me). Look at the attributes in particular, like docBase (pointing
to cocoon.war) and some other of the attributes that tell where your
document root is. That should work for you.

Heath Stewart
Systems Administrator / Developer
EsotericRealm
http://www.esotericrealm.com/~hstewart/