Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bahaa Alamood <ba...@arcdigitalsolutionsandconsultancy.com> on 2017/03/12 13:18:58 UTC

Loans

Hello all,

We have a situation where the business borrow money from the investors
and then the business returns  the money to the investors when the
project they helped financing is done. How can I input this in ofbiz in
a way such that this money shows up in the reports?

--
Bahaaldin Al-amood
IQ Tel: +964 (0) 780 926 2103

Arc Digital Solutions and Consultancy
www.arcdsc.com

This message contains information that may be confidential
and privileged to Arc digital Solutions and Consultancy, its partners, or customers.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Unless you are the
addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee),
you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message
or any information contained in this message. If you have
received this message in error, please so advise the sender
by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your
cooperation.

Re: Loans

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Check with FinAccount, virtual currency.

With regards,
S K Pradeep Kumar,
9035009495

Re: Loans