Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Pravin sinha <pk...@gmail.com> on 2023/12/04 15:05:36 UTC

Re: Fix Version is now mandatory in Jira

Hi Ayush

Thanks for the update. Given that the branch for 4.0.0 is cut, for
resolving jira in master branch what is the "fix version" decided to be
given? Do we already have a place-holder created for the version next to
4.0.0?
 Asking this anticipating that not everything from master will be cherry
picked to branch-4.0 <https://github.com/apache/hive/tree/branch-4.0>.

Thanks,
Pravin

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pravin,
The fix version for master is 4.1.0 now. It is being tracked under [1] & [2]
I have created the version 4.1.0 in Jira, so you should be able to
resolve the tickets with it now.

-Ayush

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-27928
[2] https://github.com/apache/hive/pull/4914