Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Pa...@aol.com on 2002/02/15 17:56:57 UTC

Connection Refused

ENV:  SOLARIS 8 on an E3000 with Apache

try ws_open_inet_client_socket - connect: Connection refused

I am getting the above error in my Apache Error logs and came across this fix
on at http://aa11.cjb.net/sun_managers/2000/11/msg00266.html.

To enhance performance and help eliminate thefollowing warning generated by
the Web servers (for example Apache): try ws_open_inet_client_socket connect:
-connectiontimed out use ndd -set/dev/tcp tcp_conn_req_max_q 1024Thanks once
again.

Does this require a reboot?  What does this error mean?  Are there any other
fixes for this?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Re: Connection Refused