Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 06:05:58 UTC

[general] presentation pool (was: Re: [general] Catching up)

Hi Tim

Welcome back!

I've heard your EclipseCon presentation was very good.
Would you like to upload the materials to the Harmony website or wiki?

We could probably have a pool of presentations and materials so
we can reuse them when there is an opportunity to present to
some audience

What do you think?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Re: [general] presentation pool

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.
On 3/23/07, Morozova, Nadezhda <na...@intel.com> wrote:

> +1 for materials' pool.
> This can be presentations, research papers, etc.
> Should we have a separate page on site with links to these materials?
> Will a subsection at bottom of home page or another page do?
>
> Xiao-Feng tells he is going to add new page to Wiki and will tell us the
URL.
+ IMO we should refer to it from the main page.

--
Mikhail Fursov

RE: [general] presentation pool

Posted by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com>.
+1 for materials' pool.
This can be presentations, research papers, etc.
Should we have a separate page on site with links to these materials?
Will a subsection at bottom of home page or another page do?

Cheers,
Nadya

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.

--
Mikhail Fursov

Re: [general] presentation pool

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> Hi Tim
>
> Welcome back!
>
> I've heard your EclipseCon presentation was very good.
> Would you like to upload the materials to the Harmony website or wiki?
>
> We could probably have a pool of presentations and materials so
> we can reuse them when there is an opportunity to present to
> some audience
>
> What do you think?

Sure, sounds like a good idea.

Tim