Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ragavan Thiru <sk...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/25 15:55:11 UTC

Dispatching the request to different service

Hi all,

I trying to develop a layered structure having layers of presentation,
business and data. Some service calls are just goes through presentation
and business layers without processing which is adding unwanted overhead.

So I plan to maintain a list of operations in presentation and business
layers which not needed the message to be processed. If the message is for
one of that operation I thought to stop processing and dispatch to the next
layer in an IN interceptor.

How can I achieve this? Is there any example?

T.Ragavan.

Re: Dispatching the request to different service

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
The MediatorInInterceptor example here:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/service-routing.html might be something to
leverage.